Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Lazy Life

Hi dolls,

I'm really enjoying my summer break, dressing up and meeting friends to catch up (^.^)
If you follow my instagram, it probably looks like that's all I do, although I'm also sewing a lot (*.*)
But anyways, I have some outfits to share with you:

Cardigan: HellBunny
Dress: handmade by me
Shoes: Demonia

Hat: decorated by me
Necklace: Moon Bunny
Jsk: Innocent World
Underskirt: handmade by me
Shoes: Deichmann
I wore this outfit to meet Lea in Basel! I felt like a forest witch (^.^) I'm also growing fond of longer skirts in Lolita, commonly known as tea-length skirts. I just wear the petticoat and underskirt on my hips instead of on my waist to add the length, but I'm considering sewing longer skirts and also a new petticoat.

we had crèpes at a cute crèperie and cupcakes at Cupcake Affair


Jsk: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
no petticoat because it's really just too hot (for me)
Today, I met some Lolita friends, also in Basel. First, we went to the Landesmuseum in Liestal to see an exhibition about cherries and cherry blossoms, and afterwards to Yogurt Now for frozen yogurt (^.^) the café is soooo cute and the yogurt is amazing (although quite expensive).



2 Kommentare:

  1. Cupcake Affair <3 Die besten Cupcakes überhaupt *-*

    Ich mag deine Outfits ^.^ Das Sugar Pansy Outfit sieht so richtig schön sommerlich aus :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. jaaa, die cupcakes sind so gut ^^ und danke schön! :)

      Löschen