Freitag, 12. Juni 2015

June Treats Me Well

Hi pretties,

on wednesday, Aya and I met in Basel to go shopping, walk along the Rhine and having a mini-picnic (^.^) I was super happy with my outfit, I think I've never felt more like mysef - and of course, I'm still jazzed about my hair!

Headbow: Innocent World
Necklace & dress: handmade by me
Shoes: thrifted
First, we went to the fleamarket. I had a vague plan of looking for a nice teapot, since the old ugly one we had before broke. I didn't really expect to find something since I'm sometimes very picky, but then I saw this one and fell in love:


Isn't it gorgeous? I think the best part is that it's got pansies on it (or at least some flowers that ressemble pansies, I'm no expert).
Later, we also went to H&M, where I found a beautiful lingerie set which was on sale and this amaaaaaazing sweater in mint with dinosaurs on it (mint! and dinosaurs! how awesome is that?)

shopping haul

I was amazed about how many cute compliments I got for my hair. We were both dresses in black and Aya has short purple hair, so apparently we made quite a dramatic appearance (^.^) we got all kinds of reactions from passers-by, ranging from deathly glances to a kid whispering "witch" to love declarations!



2 Kommentare:

  1. Huhu! Weiß grad gar nicht mehr, wie ich hierhin gekommen bin, aber deine Haare sind sooo toll! Sehr schön anzusehen! Wollt ich nur mal eben loswerden. Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen