Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

La Plus Belle Epoque

Hi cuties,

I already announced it; last week we had our annual Lolita Meet-up at the Belle Epoque Week in Kandersteg. We were super lucky with the weather (just like the two years before, for some reason we are just every time in luck). Although it was quite cold, the sky was (almost always) blue and fresh snow had fallen shortly before.
So upon arrival, we went to take some pictures, naturally.

Our group ♥ don't they all look lovely?

I took some pictures with my new coat on first. I'm so in love with it!



Then we proceeded to the Waldhotel Doldenhorn, where a high tea would be served and a fashion show was presented. Our group was seated in the wintergarden, which was really beautiful. So we took the chance to take some more outfit pictures (it was also significantly warmer indoors).

Jsk: Innocent World
Headpiece, blouse, corset: handmade by me
Necklace: Sheinside
Boots: Ebay


I chose a quite simple hairstyle, by simply curling my natural hair. Then I braided a strand of hair and pinned it across my head, serving as alice band subsitution, and perching my beloved bambi headpiece on top of the end. I really like how it turned out!

derp

The food and tea was delicious as always! And so carefully arranged!



On the fashion show, authentinc gowns from the turn of the century were shown, ranging from underwear and bathing suits to sports wear to elaborate evening gowns, each presented for ladies- and menswear. It was very entertaining, and some of the garments were even real vintage!
Unfortunately it was hard to take pictures of the models, so instead I'll show you some more photos of our Lolita group (^.^)




Pictures by Magali, Lea, Marie-Lou and me (sorry for not being more specific, I kinda lost track)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Es war ein super toller Tag! Hat mega Spass gemacht! Nochmals danke für die Organisation, liebe Mare ^_^ bis bald wieder ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das freut mich (*_*) und ist natürlich gern geschehen :)

      Löschen