Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Pink

(Haha, I just realised that pink rhymes with ink. Never noticed that before xD )

Anyways, technological progress reached me too, I finally got myself a smartphone! The good news are that it's pink (^.^)

What about that hitchhikers guide now?

I'm still a little confused about how everything works...
But I needed a nice phone case, so naturally I sewed one! Some of you might recognise the fabric, I once made a skirt with it (long long time ago).


I wanted to make the closure with velcro first, but I only had black one at home, that would have been horrible with the pink fabric. So instead I used this flower-shaped button. Initially, I was worried it might be inpractical to use a button, but it turns out it's not that inconvenient, so I think I'll keep it this way (^.^)

please ignore the stray thread...







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen