Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Sweet Treat

Hi dolls,

while I'm still busy with universtity preparations, moving my stuff, sewing curtains and everything else to prepare for the new semester, I got something very sweet in the mail:


The Candy Treat skirt by Angelic Pretty in lavender! This one has been on my wishlist for ages, I love the colourway and I always wanted the skirt because usually the dresses tend to be a little too short. So I was very happy when someone sold it (^.^)


Look at all the amazing details! Although I mostly wear Classic or Gothic Lolita, I'm looking forward to wear this skirt. It also matches my new scarf (^.-)
So since it was on my Lolita wishlist, I didn't break my no-shopping-resolution, but it's going to be the last Lolita purchase anyways, because now I'm definitively broke. Still, it was worth it (*.*)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen