Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

New Room, New Life

Hi my dears,

on Monday, the semester at my university started. I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here, but I'm back at studying Business and Economics in Basel. I found a room in a shared flat a little outside the city. It's really beautiful here, I have to remember taking my camera sometimes soon.

So here's the outfit for my first day of school. At the moment, I feel like wearing something girly, romantic with a little bit of frills (but no petticoat).



I have yet to find out how and where it's best to take outfit snaps in my room. I wasn't sure if the standing-in-front-of-the-window-position would work out, so I took a mirror shot additionally, as a precautionary measure. What do you think?

Outfit rundown:
Alice band: Claire's
Cardigan: handmade by me
Jsk: Last Country
Shoes: 2nd hand (originally Deichmann)


2 Kommentare:

  1. Das Outfit ist echt hübsch *-*
    Leider kann man nicht alle Details sehen durch das Licht von hinten durchs Fenster ^^"

    dein neues Zimmer sieht aber echt gemütlich aus :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hm, vor dem Fenster sieht es eigentlich gut aus, so schön rund. Aber das Gegenlicht stört doch ziemlich. :-/
    Hübsch siehst du aus (eigentlich wie immer). ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen