Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

Back From The Undead

Ok, after I announced the same resolution some time ago, I'll have another try and hereby solemny swear that I'm up to no good I'll try to be a good blogger and write more often from now on. The past weeks I was kind of busy while feeling like a zombie from time to time, but sometimes that's just life.
However, there are some things I'd like to show you. We had a Lolita meet-up some time ago, I'll make a seperate post for this.
Then I had another chance to dress up a little; we had quite a big family celebration in an alpine cabin that is a little isolated in the mountains, so I decided to wear one of my favourite jsks and go for an inspired Classic Lolita look:


Not the best picture, but you can see most of my outfit; I wasn't wearing a petticoat and just brown tights and boots with it.
I was also responsible for the cakes:


All my work (^.^) please ignore the cake roulade in the front. Although it was very tasty, it looked not very appealing. I had tried to make one several times now, but I never succeed to create a decent looking one.
Oh well.
Something I'm much better at is baking muffins:


Yoghurt muffins with raspberry cream and chocolate-raspberry muffins in the background.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen