Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Polymanga 2013

Hello my dear readers,

every year on Easter weekend, the Polymanga takes place, an anime and manga convention. It's very popular in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and France, but almost unknown in the rest of Switzerland, unfortunately. Aya, who had been attending it last year, and I decided to go there Sunday and Monday. The convention was held in Montreux this year. It's a really beautiful city, just on the the lakeside. It's just quite a journey to go there, for me a train ride of 2.5 hours. Nevertheless, it was very fun, being with my dear friend Aya and also meeting a lot of people, some of whom I knew before and also new ones (^.^)

There were a lot of amazing cosplays and other great-looking people, but I actually didn't take many pictures. So instead, I'm just going to show you what I was wearing. I decided to go in Lolita both days.
On Sunday, I wore my new corset:

Outfit rundown:
Wig: GLW
Blouse: handmade
Corset vest: handmade
Skirt: handmade
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Bodyline
Umbrella: Lisbeth Dahl
Alice band: Claire's
Rose hair clips: H&M
Cameo brooch: handmade



On Monday, I tried a Sweet Lolita look:

Outfit rundwon:
Wig: GLW
Headbow, skirt & necklace; handmade
Blouse: Innocent World
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Bodyline




I'm sorry for the picture spam, I hope you don't mind! (>.<)
Besides the usual activites, there were also a lot of shopping stands. Although I didn't have a lot of money to spend, I couldn't resist when I saw these cuties:


The five dolls from Rozen Maiden as keyring pendants! They're so cute (*.*) I love the tiny details, such as the hairstyles!
I hope you had a pleasant Easter weekend too! Did you do something special? I'd love to hear (^.-)


16 Kommentare:

  1. you look perfect *w* I love all the outfits!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty outfits!! The first one, it looks so perfect, and the second one is cute ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your new corset! It's so gorgeous ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look so cute in both coords! I love the corset, it makes the Classic coord really stand out!

    If you're into Korean cosmetics, please check out my giveaway and enter if you can - the prize is over $80 of Korean make-up!

    http://geishababy.blogspot.com/2013/03/peach-lily-300-shopping-spree-products.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You really know what works for you

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das Korsett ist wirklich fantastisch geworden! Oooh, Picture Spam macht immer so viel Spass ^o^/ Die Fotos sind übrigens sehr schön! Montreux ist auch eine wunderbare Kulisse mit dem See, mir gefällt besonders das dritte Bild von Outfit 1. Das Sweet Outfit steht dir übrigens fantastisch. Ich sehe mint so selten mit braun kombiniert, dabei ergänzen sich die beiden Farben hervorragend.
    Nächstens Jahr muss ich mir die Tage für die Polymanga unbedingt auch freihalten. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön <3 ich hatte eine ganz liebe Fotografin dabei, das muss man schon mal ausnützen :) freut mich, dass die vielen Bilder gefallen ^^

      Löschen
  7. Wow, dein selbstgenähtes Oufit ist toll! LOOOVE ! Du siehst aber in allen Coords toll aus! GLG

    AntwortenLöschen