Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

Pom Poms

Hi my dears,

winter is coming, yay! This weekend, a lot of snow felll where I live, it was so magical!

Time to update my wardrobe (again)! (^.^)
Maybe you remember the legwarmers I knitted last year to match the cardigan I made before. After the rather elaborate pattern of the cardigan, I was a little lazy and knitted the legwarmers easy and simple, without further complications. (^.-)

But now I decided they were too boring. So I made pom poms!


I loved to make pom poms when I was a child, but I haven't thought about this craft technique since. Such a shame, because it's still fun! And pom poms are so cute, besides they remind me of fluffy snowflakes, so perfect for winter, right?




Pom Poms are actually also quite popular in Lolita fashion, especially when it comes to winter wardrobe. They are often seen on capes, coats, shoes or, you name it, legwarmers.
Look at this epic pom pom-themed outfit by Caramea!





4 Kommentare:

  1. Hast mir meinen nächsten DIY-Post gespoilert xD
    Ich bin auch gerade dabei ein paar davon für meine Legwarmers zu machen ;)

    AntwortenLöschen