Montag, 3. September 2012

Red Tartan

Hi dolls,

I have sewed some little something again, using almost 2 meters of red tartan: a ruffly Lolita skirt!


The skirt itself is rather simple, just on the hem I added two layers of ruffles.


It is closed with a zipper and complemented with shirring on the sides to make it more comfortable.
I can't wait to wear it!




By the way, I had to make some space in my closet and am selling some items again, so if you're interested, have a look at my sales!



3 Kommentare:

  1. I love Tartan, so I HAVE to love that skirt :D I'll take one in size xl ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you <3 I think it's my new favourite item, too ^^

      Löschen
  2. Hi,
    du hast einen Award von mir bekommen.
    http://nachtdrossel.blogspot.de/2012/09/da-war-ja-noch-was.html
    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen