Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Just Lovely

Hello my lovely readers!

Although I don't have any money left, especially not for expensive brand dresses, I recently was at the Innocent World homepage looking at the sales when I noticed how many new pretty items they actually have. So since youre already used to inspirational fashion posts (^.-), I'd like to share the prettiest with you.

Berangère Rose Jsk

Such a beautiful print! It reminds me a bit of Baby's Chained Berry Jsk (I don't know why excactly). Though I don't like the printed-on bows too much, they look a bit flat and... well, sad. But the roses are very pretty!



Rose Print Flare Jsk

It looks a lot like that beautiful Mary Magdalene dress I'm still not sure what it's name is, doesn't it? I especially love the neckline.



Tailored Bustle Jsk

So simple and elegant! I like it has a back bustle, which makes the dress a little more cute and fancy (^.^)



Square Neck Babydoll Jsk

I'm not that much into babydolls, because, lets face it, no matter what, you just look pregnant wearing one. But this one has such a lovely top, and it comes in those lovely pastel colours that make it look like candy. If I was very decadent (yeah, well, even more), I'd want it as a sleeping gown - imagine you'd feel like a princess!



1 Kommentar:

  1. ich mag auch keine aufgedruckten schleifen, ich finde, das sieht iwie billig aus... den blau-schwarzen jsk find ich aber hübsch :)

    AntwortenLöschen