Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Some Little Sewing

Hey everyone,

how are you?
At the moment, there's not a lot happening here, I have my last week of nothing to do break and I also caught a little flue, so nothing special regarding the temeratures outside.
I know, it has been a while, but I finally managed to do some little sewing:



I made a longsleeve from a piece of cream coloured fabric I got on sale. It's extremely soft and comfy, some sort of viscose mix, and cannot be photographed properly without nasty wrinkles, so please just ignore those.


With the overlock sewing machine, it was very easy and quick to make it, only for the hems I used the normal sewing machine. To add a little cuteness, I sewed cotton lace on the sleeve and neckline hems (^.^)


It's really not white, the colour is just hard to catch. At the moment, I'm really fond of brown and cream colors when I dress up, so this shirt matches my current mood quite well.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I have a little cold at the moment, so get well soon!

    The shirt looks very comfortable and soft <3

    AntwortenLöschen