Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

The Plum Dress

Heyhey,

I don't know whether you wondered about it after yesterday's post, but of course I couldn't resist sewing something with my brand new beloved overlock, when I was at my mum's place this weekend anyway.
Protagonists were, beside the sewing machine, 1m purple gabardine and a matching zipper:


And thats the result xD
It's a very simple dress in A-shape with shoulder straps.


 Back view. As a little detail, I made small tucks.


Venus has, as usually, not the same measures as I do...



And this is the interior view! It's so nice to sew a seam only once and it looks perfectly neat and everything. Although I still have to get used to the machine, it sews really well and convenient (^.^)

I sewed the dress on a certain purpose (hint: look at the title), which I'll tell you another time in a longer post, probably next week.
Have a nice day!

1 Kommentar: