Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

1144 Songs

...are currently on my iPod.

But, after all, that's not what I wanted to write about. Those of you who sew too maybe know this phenomen: you have a to-sew-list, where you note all the stuff you want / have to sew. While the bigger (and more enjoyable) things like dresses etc move rather quicky from the list into your wardrobe, there are the little things, which endure much longer, because you maybe don't want to take out the sewing machine extra for it, or you think, I'll do it another time... at least, that's how it goes for me.
One of those *little things* on my to-sew-list was a cover bag for my mobile phone:

Of course, it has to match with the other contents of my bag (this gives me another point at the Lolita Level Test, doesn't it? (^.^) )

3 Kommentare:

  1. Haha, with me it's actually the other way around. I rather sew the smaller things because they are done much faster and then I don't "dare" to start the bigger projects because I won't be able to sew them in one setting XD
    But anyways, the bag looks nice ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I don't even have a to-sew-list. Everytime I have a little spare time I search for something I can sew now and when I have no time left I remember all the thinks I really wanted to sew. >.<
    Real nice bag. I Like that you combined two fabrics even though it is that small.
    Reminds me of my cell phone sleeve. It has to be somewhere in the living room, or in my sewing-cabinet or...I don't know and most of the time I don't use it even if I know where it is.^^
    Oh, and just for the record: I didn't find any chiffon ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen