Montag, 27. Juni 2011

Cream & Champagne

Good morning!

Yesterday, it was quite hot outside, so I spent half the day inside, where it was comfortably cool and sewed a bit (^.^)

First, I took the pattern for the blouse 124-062011 and altered it a bit; so I elongated the sleeves and generally took some wideness off.


The fabric is a beautiful cream-coloured cotton fabric with embroideries.


Another change I made is the lacing at the neckline, I found I more suitable than the suggested elastic band.



°~°~°~°

Then, I had this piece of satin lying around. The colour is a wonderful chamagne, but what to do with satin exept a wedding dress? (It wasn't enough for a wedding dress anyway). So it became an underskirt.


Basically, it's a two-tiered skirt, to give the skirt worn over it some shape.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen