Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

A Lolitaesque Weekend

Oh my, it's Sunday again! I bet someone stole the time (like the grey men in Momo...ok, that OT xD)
I've dressed up twice in Lolita this weekend. Yesterday, there was a Natron&Soda-CT in Basel. I wore a black longsleeve and my Jsk:
That's strange. The petticoat seemed to be so much poofier in real... We went to the christmas market and then to a bar (which name I forgot but the sound was cool^^). We had much fun and a good time.
°~°~°~°
Today, there was my first real Lolita meetup (remember the last one was rather a mini meetup) in Zürich. I put on a black blouse and my Candy Rose Skirt: There were so many of us! I think there were 23.
These are not all of us!
We went ice skating, which was very funny, and then we went to the café next to the skating rink and, since everyone had to bring a little present, did a secret santa. I got to knew a lot of nice people, I hope, I'll get some more pictures soon.
I hope you had a joyfull weekend!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Ouh, tut mir noch immer leid wegen Samstagabend D:
    Die falsche Uhrzeit fiel uns ein paar Minuten, nachdem du gegangen warst, auf. Wollte noch anrufen, aber hatte deine Nummer nicht. :/

    PS: Sag mal, was hältst du eigentlich von einem Berner Nähzirkel?

    Grüße :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Omg, omg, omg!!! Sooooo süüüüüüüüüüüüß! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ja das treffe isch cool gsi XD muess mini fotis au no uf dä blog lade ^^

    AntwortenLöschen