Montag, 22. November 2010

To dye or not to dye, that is the question...

I'm thinking about dyeing my hair black-blue again. Right now, it's some strange black-brown, and the roots are not really nice to look at (I hate my original hair colour. It's an ordinary light brown. Uuh.) But I'm not sure whether I want a softer look with a chocolate brown colour or whether I should go back to evil black.^^
°~°~°~°
Recently, there are Lolitas who say split colour wigs/hair ist the latest must-have. I'm not sure what to think about it. Somehow it looks a bit like you ran out of colour while dyeing your hair.

Maybe for Punk Lolita? I don't really like it. It just reminds me of Cruella De Ville (don't get me wrong, Miss De Ville is one of my favourite Disney villain. But I just can't see the connection to Lolita...)
Anyway, in my opinion there's only one person who looks good with any hairstyle, even with two-coloured hair ;)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Dann probier es doch einfach mit einer Perücke!

    Bzw blau lässst sich doch sicher einfach überfärben :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. In meiner Welt wirkt das nur mit zwei unnatürlichen Haarfarben. Also wenn ich jetzt meine eigentlich straßenköterblonden Haare zur Hälfte rot färben würde, hätte das wirklich was von "Farbe ausgegangen". Aber schwarz + bunt oder auch schwarz + sehr stark gebleicht stell ich mir ganz nett vor.
    Ansonsten wäre eine Perücke zum testen vielleicht keine schlechte Idee ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich gebe Miaka Recht. Bin gespannt auf dein Färbe-Ergebnis.

    Ich färbe gerade auch, aber Stoff in der Waschmaschine. *g*

    Liebe Grüße,
    Abby

    AntwortenLöschen