Freitag, 26. November 2010

Sugar Powder

When I woke up this morning, it was all white outside. The first real snow! Because there was such a cosy winter atmosphere, I made for breakfast some hot chocolate with whipped cream (or how we in Switzerland would say, Schoggi Melange) Although I'm not a vegan, I don't eat any meat and don't consume much animal products. But somehow, this wouldn't have been the perfect winter morning without hot chocolate, as an exeption (and by the way, the cookie is vegan xP)
So much snow! I love it <3
Later I went to the town and did some shopping. I bought a wonderful dark red fake leather jacket, wich I've already seen last week, but didn't buy it then. Today, I just couldn't resist...
But, hey, it was on sale! I also bought some very nice lingerie, but I won't show it here. I think this is something private.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen