Samstag, 13. November 2010

jersey jersey

In an attack of I-have-to-sew-something-immediately, I made two jersey shirts.
I think the first one is quite Lolita-esque, after all the inspitation came from this Dear Celine top. The sleeves are made from chiffon aswell as the ruffles and the bow at the collar.

The second shirt was an attempt to do somethin gothic, ha ha. So I cut a bat shape (it's a bat, event if it looks more like an owl) out of some velvet and sewed it on the front. I used a narrow zig-zag-stich to do this. The jersey was a bit bitchy, as usual, so it didn't turn out as perfectly as I wanted it to do, but on the other side, I don't think anyone will get as close to see the mistakes (otherwise that person won't do anything for a long time *ahem* hey, we're talking about my boobs xP). I know, the bat is a very typical gothic symbol, not to say a cliché. I never used this symbol before on anything, but somehow I felt like this would be the only one that has to be on this shirt, otherwse it wouldn't be trve enough, ha ha.


1 Kommentar: