Sonntag, 14. November 2010

Inspiring Sunday: Ink vs. Sugar

Hey my dears
It's sunday again, and again I'm spending too much time in the internet... So I thought about doing every sunday a litte inspiration post. Trisha from Mary Sew sometimes has Steampunk Sunday posts, which really I used to enojoy. So I think it's quite funny sharing things like that.
Today, we go for some lingerie. I love the look of girls with lots of tattoos wearing something very cute and girlish. This gives an interesting contrast between hard and soft. For me, lingerie is the most female item a woman can wear, so there is the contrast even more strong.
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. What about you? Do you like tattoos or do you think an immaculate body is more beautiful?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen